Thursday 12 September 2013

Drag On Society.



Sometimes I think she thinks I'm not trying.
The whole at some point you're going to have to get a job convo.
It really hurts a lot when she brings it up.
I'm trying my best, I really am.
They say I'm too unwell to do a part time course.
That really saddens me.
But I know that they're right.
I struggle just to go out my flat.
So I've got no chance right now.
I really wish I could.
Making my own money would be great.
It would boost my confidence a lot.
Right now I just feel so unworthy.
Living off the state, good for nothing.
A drag on society.
I've got so much personality.
And so many skills.
But what does that really count for.
When you have such debilitating anxiety.
Does it really count for anything.
I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment