Sunday 13 March 2011

Wishing.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now.
I guess I'm kinda numb, hopelessly numb.
I wish I didn't have to numb all the pain out in this way
I wish I could overcome the tremendous amount of pain inside me.
So I could get on with my life without continuing to suffer.

I don't think people understand the impact mistreating someone has on their life.
I'd have rather my parents stabbed me to death, than have to go through all this.
They were meant to love me unconditionally, and they didn't.



When your parents don't even show their love to you.
You feel like nobody could ever love you.
I have people around me who I know do love but I don't understand why.
How can they love me if my parents didn't.
How can I ever be good enough, if I wasn't good enough for them.

All I want is to be able to love myself.
Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment