Saturday 5 March 2011

Decision Time.

What do I actually want?
Which would I rather live with Anorexia or Bulimia?
It seems I have to decide.

I want to be recovered from both, I want to be able to be healthy and happy.
But is that really, realistically ever going to happen?
I want to believe it will, I truely do.

Everytime I recover from one I relapse into the other.
I've been fighting off Anorexia for over a year, I am currently Bulimic.
I've been trying to fight off Bulimia for over a year, unsuccessfully.
I hate my body and myself, more than I ever have done.



Bulimia makes me want to die.
I don't want to die I want to recover, but nothing I do seems to work.
In my head it feels like I either choose to starve or to kill myself.

Starving is considered by some to be a slow suicide.
So I maybe the choice is do I die now or die later.

The choice of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment