Wednesday 29 June 2016

Looking Forward.


I'm trying to look towards the future.
I really am, even if I feel low or tired.
I'm looking into driving instructors.
Ones who can deal with anxious people.
If I can drive that will open up my world more.
And give me more independence.
I'm looking into getting cats again.
So that I have some other beings to stay alive for.
A reason to get up on the mornings I don't want to.
I'm looking into jobs I can do in the future.
I am also trying to better things.
In areas such as self care.
I have been looking where I can get my hair done.
And where I get have a massage at decent price.
I have also been researching therapists.
As the waiting list on NHS is so long.
And I want to do trauma work.
Even if it means privately.
I just want to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment