Friday 18 October 2013

I'll Be There For Her.


Gems not coping, she's turned to the booze.

To escape from reality, this worries me.
But doesn't exactly suprise me.
Substance abuse runs in the family.
I just don't want to see her self destruct.
And go down the dark path of addiction.
I know how much of a struggle getting sober is.
Especially at times like this.
When I can only begin to imagine how she feels.
Frankie meant the world to me, we were so close.
Supported each other through thick and thin.
She was the little sister I never had.
But Gem was her sister, one of her fellow quads.
And very much the closest by far.
They adored each other so much.
It's so heartbreaking.
She feels like she's lost a big part of herself.
And to be honest even though it's not hit me yet.
I feel my sparkle has gone.
And there's a huge gaping hole in my life.
I just want to hold her so tight and never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment