Wednesday 20 April 2011

Suicidal Ideation.

I was so sure I'd overdose today.
My ED therapist phoned my support worker.
Told her to meet me so I would give her all my pills.
That wasn't going to happen.
I already told her I wouldn't hand them over.
But she phoned her anyway.
Anyway it didn't happen.


I got back to late from therapy.
So she left a note saying she'd popped round but I was out.
And to drop the pills off at the hostel if I wanted to.
Thats where she works.
And where I used to live.


I nearly overdosed when I got home.
I was so full of emotion.
But I rang the hostel to see if my worker was there.
She wasn't, but she had told the manager about the pills.
I broke down on the phone to her.
Unusual for me.
She asked me to come up for a chat.
I know if she hadn't done that I would've done it.


I still feel unsafe.
Tomorrow morning I'm seeing my support worker.
I might ask her if she'll take me to A&E.
To get assessed.
I'm too scared of going by myself.
Worried they won't take me seriously.
And send me home.
That'll just make me worse.
For sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment