Wednesday 6 July 2016

Realizations.



And I realise now, due to her, 
Me and dad we were never going to have a positive relationship. 
But I don't think she intended for this to happen whatsoever. 
I think she just wanted me to be on her side. 
Saying negative things constantly about someone to a young child.
Is going to turn them again that person, its brainwashing.

Being asked from a young kid for marriage advice.
Telling me many a time she was thinking of divorce.
At too young an age I knew what that meant.
When I should have been carefree.
And not worrying about adult stuff.
I told her to leave him so many times.
It's really sad to think about.

Yes he did some awful things.
But there was good in him as well.
I'm glad I was able to see that before we lost him.
Why did I not see all this sooner?!


No comments:

Post a Comment