Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dealing Well Sort Off.


How I feel tonight, well I don't enough really know.
Perhaps I need to get high, not done that is a few days it'd probably help.
I'm sick of the night mares, sick of holding it together.
I guess in some way I'm dealing with it by not dealing with it.
In my own world half the time where nothings real.
I like to believe that she's still alive.
She's just down in London without access to her phone.
I'd rather believe that then everyone else reality that she's gone she's dead.
Thats not true, not in my mind, I wouldn't let myself believe that.
I fear if I do then my life will be over.
I know I'm completly lose the plot and suicide would be my option.
I don''t want to die in my word, but there's there reality.
I can't life without her, it's not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment