Friday 10 August 2012

Rant About The Cops.

It's all kicking off on my street.
The past two weeks multiple cops have been her.
That used to be me but daily - due to my crazy mental health.

On a similar not, I once phone the cops on myself.
I had such violent urges to my mum husband.
I wanted to stab him to death.
After all the abuse he put me through.
The police were so abusive towards me.
I think they thought I was attention seeking.
I can tell you not, I was scared out of my mind.
Of what I could have done.

I generally like cops.
I think they do a good job.
But the amount of times there have been verbally aggressive towards me.
Swearing at me and calling me all the names under the sun.
 I think it's disgusting.
If I spoke to them the way they have spoken to me.
Guess what I'd have been locked up.

Some of them have too big egos.
And really shouldn't have the job.
Sometimes I purposely think they want you to kick off.
And thats not fair to anyone.
Ecspeially people who have mental health problems like myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment