Saturday 26 May 2012

She's A Lot Like The Mother.

What a horrible realization.
God that sounds really mean.
I was thinking before.
And my ex is quite a lot like the mother.
Verbally abusive and controlling.
But also very protective of me.
I wouldn't say she's overprotective.
She's not as bad as the mother.
In that respect.


I can't live with them.
But I can't live without them.
They need guiding in life, they need a shoulder to cry on.
And I go out of my way to help.
But it's almost like it's expected.
They take me for granted.
And don't seem to hesitate to call me every name under the sun.
Then act like nothings happened the next day.
Like I should just take it.
And well if I'm honest I do.
Because I already feel a horrible horrible person.
So they're just reinforcing that belief.


I really don't know where to go with this.
I've got to stop trying to fix people.
But it's so hard when you're a caring person.
My natural instinct is to help people.
It has been from being a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment